Here is a picture of a street performance: an artist was dancing while holding a cord with two ends attached to fire balls.
To have the effect of moving fire, the following parameters were set:
- Long exposure time (0.8 s in this case)
- Hence, tripod is a must !
- Small F-number, in order to focus only on the movement of the artist.
- As consequence, the ISO was set at maximum.
- [Photography] How fast is your lens?
- [Photography] Depth of field and aperture
- [Photography] Red Tails on the street by night